Introducing uSked Virtual+ Services, a way to connect who you want, when you want, in order to provide your services virtually.
What is Virtual+ Services?
Virtual+ Services is a homegrown, virtual meeting feature that is integrated and available within uSked. See the tour below:
How does it work?
Any service request within uSked can be converted to a Virtual+ request by just a simple click of a button. This will trigger the creation of an encrypted virtual meeting link, which can then be included in confirmations you send to the assigned service provider(s) and client(s). When it is time for the assignment, the service provider(s), client(s), and any other necessary parties can either click on the direct meeting link to join or open their Virtual+ lobby and select the meeting from there. Service commences and it's just that simple!
What devices and browsers can be used to access Virtual+?
*version 79 or above
How do I learn more?
For existing uSked customers click here.
For those interested in learning more about what uSked and Virtual+ can offer your company please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Virtual+ HIPAA compliant?
Short answer, YES! Read more about how here.
How is Virtual+ different from VRI?
Video Remote Interpreting (VRI) is a 1:1 connection, whereas Virtual+ allows for multiple connections, with the ability to select up to 17 video streams and one screen sharing stream to view at once by any participant. With VRI, there are typically two parties in the same location that need an interpreter to communicate. With Virtual+, the client, consumer, and interpreter can all be at different locations and connect virtually. You may also have team interpreters or multiple languages in the same meeting.
What features are available in Virtual+ ?
- Screen sharing
- Chat (including a speech to text option)
- Convenient Virtual+ lobby (shows all active Virtual+ requests you are assigned to, so you just need one URL to join your meetings from)
- Ability to customize the logo displayed in V+ meetings (add your company's logo for increased brand visibility)
- Ability to change the layout (resize video boxes and create custom layouts)
- Ability to lock a meeting (no new participants can join once locked)
- Ability to switch cameras
- Hero view (select any stream to mark it as the main stream for the largest display)
- Mute video and/or audio for each stream independently
- Network strength meter for each participant
What kinds of situations can Virtual+ be used for?
Here are some potential use cases for Virtual+: